FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
You've got questions... We've got answers!
If you can’t find an answer to your question, feel free to give us a call at (561) 478-9013.
What should I expect on my first day of class?
How much do classes or membership cost?
Do I have to be physically fit to join the classes?
How can I sign up?
Do I have to get in the ring to fight anyone?
What are the gym rules and etiquette I should follow?
- A towel is required for class
- Wearing a shirt is required to train at all times.
- Shoes must be worn at all times, except for when entering the mats. Once exiting the mat area, you must wear shoes to move around the facility.
- All personal items and equipment must be placed in the locker room area. Do not place any items on or around the ring.
- No sitting on the ring.
- All members must sign in using their scan cards, no exceptions.
- Use of facility is for registered guests only.
- All sparring must be done under the supervision of a professional coach. Headgear, mouthpieces, and groin protectors are required to spar.
How do I wrap my hands?
Do you allow sparring?
Don’t worry, we’re not looking to beat each other up and knock each other out! The goal of sparring is to practically use what you learn, so most of it is very technical and we focus on using 50% of our strength in our punches.